SC - OT thought this might be of interest

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:46:38 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I have found online, for the scholars in us, a site with the geniza fragments
webbed http://www.princeton.edu/~geniza/

While I'm sure most of us do not speak arabic and hebrew, who knows, some of us
have friends who might and it could make an interesting project . . .

BTW, I haven't had a chance to read the past 20 digests or more so I have no
idea what is going on with the list.  With my feast project, the bookseller who
ran into my father at Balticon browsing her cookbooks is correct, I have a
class full of party poopers.  It probably isn't happening.

- -M