SC - OT, OOP, Gas prices

Mor Dhana mor.dhana at eudoramail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:33:27 PDT 1999

(Forgive the intrusion, but this sounds interesting, and I don't know if this is true, but worth forwarding.)
I recieved this letter from a friend and this does sound like it has
some merit to me I know I will not buy gas on the 30th just to see if
it actually works it's worth a try..... SEND THIS ALONG TO OTHER FOLKS YOU KNOW THIS IS
NOT A JOKE BUT SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS US ALL.......Richi.....
> > Let's see how far internet email storms get
> > us! Wouldn't it be cool to see this on the news? Yeah, I guessonly
> > if it really did make the gas prices go down...> > THE GREAT "GAS OUT"
> > It's time we did something about the price of gasoline in America!We> >are
> >all sick and tired of high prices when there are literally millionsof
> >gallons in storage.
> > Know what I found out? If there was just ONE day when no one
> >purchased any gasoline, prices would drop drastically.
> > The so-called oil cartel has decided to slow production by some2
> >million barrels per day to drive up the price. I have decided to see> >how
> >many Americans we can get to NOT BUY ANY GASOLINE on one particularday!
> > Let's have a GAS OUT! Do not buy any gasoline on APRIL 30,> >1999!!!!!
> > Buy on Thursday before, or Saturday after.
> > Do not buy any gasoline on FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 1999.
> > Wanna help? Send this message toeveryone you know. Ask themto> >do
> >the same.> >All we need is a few million to participate in order to make a
> >difference.> > We CAN make a difference.> >> > Thanks.> > > >> >> >
- ---
Mor Dhana inghean Gwyn