SC - Fw: [SCA-AE] Re: coffee?

Robin Carrollmann harper at idt.net
Wed Apr 7 14:04:56 PDT 1999

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Marilyn Traber wrote:

> and the thing about the canned whipped cream is it is presweetened, and
> i am diabetic so i cant do it, but if you send somebody to take a shower
> first thing in the am at the barn, on the way back they can pick up a
> bit of milk....;-o
> margali

My lady,

I am diabetic, too, and I have found that the ultrapasturized Parmalat
milk in the little boxes helps me a lot at Pennsic.  They don't need
refrigeration, though I keep them in my cooler because milk tastes better
cool.  An 8-oz. box is more than enough to lighten my morning coffee, and
the rest gets dumped over the cereal-and-dried-fruit that I pre-package to
bring with me for breakfasts.

Brighid

Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt dot net