SC - Wegman's

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 21:57:07 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/9/99 7:28:42 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

>  If you don't have national grocers, what takes the place of them for
>  selection? Living near the border of the northeastern states I have heard
of
>  Wegmans before and even done some cross border grocery shopping (way fun).
>  Given the population density of the States I am inclined to think that
>  Wegmans, Winn Dixie and other chains of that size are fairly common place
in
>  the U.S. Yes?

There are regional chains that cover very LARGE regions, but none of the
stores here in Atenveldt are the same names as the stores in Atlantia.
However, I do believe that it may be a case of aliases.  I have learned that
one of the local regional chains is actually owned by Kroger.

Mordonna