SC - big spice question

Helen him at gte.net
Fri Apr 9 23:46:38 PDT 1999

Great info.   It is a good place to start my order.  I have heard that if a recipe
calls for a 1 tsp. of spice, say pepper for example, for a 1 pound roast, that if
you did a 5 lb roast you would not use 5 tsp. of pepper.  So, pure math out not
solve my up scaling the recipes for that size crowd.  Is that a true statment?