SC - After feast

souxsi at geocities.com souxsi at geocities.com
Sun Apr 11 12:12:37 PDT 1999

> Now when I was a lad, we 'ad it toogh...

I just wanted to let you know that I laughed til it hurt at your
oh-so-Pythonish spoof. But more so to agree whole-heartedly with you
about pitching in after an event. The first event I *remember*
attending, I was 4 years old. But as I grew up with SCA folk, I _always_
pitched in.. I too have noticed a disturbing lack of clean up
volunteers, but I believe it has to do not with how old a person
actually is, but with there SCA experience. I went to events and knew
less then half the people (well before I moved from Outlands to
Atenveldt) there, because interest has grown so much. So I think people
are losing the traditions. Maybe they just don't ask themselves who will
clean it if they don't help out?

Then again maybe my generation are a bunch of insolent wretches
concerned with only themsleves and their personal welfare.

Feedback?

Soux o the wild
Atenveldt