SC - bread and spelt and my feast

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Apr 11 19:45:07 PDT 1999

- ->I think if I don't do a feast again soon, I'll volunteer to
>supply all the bread loaves. But...well...I've got the bug.
>I'm already making out feast plans for the next few
>feasts I could cook. Please tell me this is normal...I'm
>not the only one who works out entire feast menus
>that may never get cooked, am I?

        Dearest Jasmine,

        Of course you aren't alone . . . . .I have been gathering all sorts
of recipies and menus for  Feasts I will prepare  *someday* . . . . .

    Caointiarn    Kitchen Wench Extraordinaire*
*(which is another name for a frustrated Head Cook without a Group to cook
for)