SC - After feast

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Sun Apr 11 22:53:25 PDT 1999

>My version of that, from the Miscellany:
>
>"What do you call the last man out of the kitchen at an event?"
>"Your Majesty"
>Old joke.
>Unfortunately.
>
>David/Cariadoc

And I can remember, in AS XVIII, when we became a barony, the last thing
that needed to be done was a check of the men's bathroom before the last of
us could leave the hall. A race ensued between several men to get there,
which was won by King William the Lucky...

It's been a long time since I've seen a prince or territorial baron or
knight fight for that kind of privilege.

Morgana
Who remembers well the 'good old days'

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson