SC - Cleaning up.

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Mon Apr 12 12:22:37 PDT 1999

My Dear Ras,
Thank you for your Kind words.
>From you, such compliments are a real joy, and a great validation, for you are among those whom I hold in high esteem.

However, I believe you have me confused with another.
I have not been in college for 22 years, (about the time I joined the SCA, ironically)
I have been an Autocrat, off and on, for most of that time. I have run in excess of 20 events,
so my organizational method is the hard won result of much trial and error.
(Someday I'll tell you of my FIRST event, back when feasts were autocratted and cooked by the same person.
Stew and bread and cheese, plus Pears in syrup for dessert was the menu. And only 14 showed up! I personally lost 350 (1979) dollars on that event).

Indeed I have come a long way, but what a long strange trip it has been!!

Brandu
(Not among the "SCADinosaurs", but certainly among the "SCADeinotheria")

>>> <LrdRas at aol.com> 04/12 1:27 PM >>>
In a message dated 4/12/99 1:21:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,