SC - Piggly Wiggly

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 14:18:53 PDT 1999

My husband does that too!  He renames things to his own amusement.
The only one I can think of right now is his calling the "quickie marts"
PAY AND PAYS.
Phillipa
<< My other half, Peter the amusing Brit, likes to call it the Wobbly Sow.
But
 we also have a Sick and Pave (Pick N Save), Tackle Boxes (Taco Bells), and
 (my favorite) Gnomes and Barbells (Barnes and Noble).

 Shari Burnham
 pndarvis at execpc.com
 Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.