SC - innapropriate language on the list;various maunderings:OT

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Tue Apr 13 03:06:52 PDT 1999

Adamantius said:

part of why it's usually so Gosh-bloody-awful).

really Master A, this is supposed to be a family sort of list thingy,
and I am ever so sensitive y'know.....do try to tone down the neo
vulgarity a tad, eh? ;-)

then Brandu said:

yada yada yada

which surprised me, as I thought he had disappeared.  Thankfully he has
not.  Brandu, can you contact me privately so we can discuss some sort
of resurection of the distilling list?  Try as I might, the test
messages just aren't returning.

then His Majesty said:

"General Custer" and "Fred Flintstone". Any other colorful characters.
At
least my picture's on the web.

Which leads me to share a little story on the absolute accurracy of at
least one of these descriptions.  I was ordered to my first event this
past weekend and, for fear of ending up trussed up like a duck hanging
in some window in Queens, I happily attended The coronation here in the
East Kingdom.  Master A and I had set to meet there, but having never
met before, had no idea what to look for.  My shepherd that day, the
goode Lady Elysant, querried how we would ever know even if we stood
next to each other, and set about to find someone who knew Adamantius by
sight, whilst I just kept a wether eye on anyhting in the crowd at or
above 6'.  Soon thereafter, I called out "there he is!" to which Lady
Elysant and my companion, Waldo, asked "how do you know?"  When I
explained the Fred Flintstone description, they both were equally sure
that twas Adamantius.  The resemblance is uncanny :-)  I can hardly wait
to meet George Armstrong....

well, back to the defense of democracy, lies and videotape, Puck