SC - Feast Enhancement Kit

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Wed Apr 14 06:43:19 PDT 1999

Oh, my yes!  My husband thinks anything short of habenero pepper sauce adds the
necessary "omph" to all kinds of things.  If he doesn't care too much for
something....add pepper sauce and a little salt....and....it is sooooo good.
The only problem I have is looking at the green sauce on his scrambled/fried
eggs.  Omigod!  It really doesn't add to the eye appeal... but then, it has
gotten him through happily eating many questionable feasts.  To his credit, the
pepper sauce does not go on unless a dish has few redeeming  qualities.  The man
likes almost everything but sauerkraut and beets...so it's easy to cut some
slack!

Isabella/Dee