SC - Pennsic cooking classes

Lady Elisabeth pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Apr 14 08:24:20 PDT 1999

> > To my favorite List administrator:
>
> Awwww, gawrsh.

Well its true, unlike other lists that I read and contribute to, which have
a tendancy to run amok (amok amok amok) you offer great contributions, keep
us in line, and are quick to stop the amok (amok amok amok) running.  Plus
you grace us with wonderful bread recipes- I can't wait to make your
sourdough rolls, which I want to do a couple of days prior to our first
camping event this year, and take them out for lunch. (Since I will be
assisting that shire with feast, which I heartily enjoy, being the theme of
the event is Mermaids, there are always a couple of great fish dishes
served.  And they are usually eaten, unlike the fish served at feast
discussion I remember from awhile back, but I will let you know the last
time I baked a recipe you posted and recommended, I baked extra bread and it
disappeared the same day too.)

> > For those of us that wont be able to attend Kings college, will your
> > teaching materials be made available?  especially the recipes?
> >

> Actually most of what I will be using is readily available to the members
> of this list. I'm going to be using archives from here and some of the
> more common cookery books. Remember that these will be beginners classes
> so I'm going to use readily available sources. I will go ahead and put my
> syllabus on the list for both classes and even the recipes if desired but
> don't expect anything very revolutionary. Plus I really don't
> have a lot of
> spare time to devote to coming up with something clever.
>
> Good enough?

Yup Yup Yup.  Do you need any help from afar?
Thank you.
Lady Elisabeth
Shari Burnham
pndarvis at execpc.com
The Empire of the Right shall be led by a simpleton who
    knoweth not the spelling of the fruits of the earth.
To Which I replied:
No, my powers can only be used for good.