SC - National Grocery Chains

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 11:14:27 PDT 1999

So it seems.  A while back, I had looked at one of
their Fearless Flyers and it seemed like they were
everywhere.  However, I just looked up their website
and it seem that they are missing most of the center
of the US.  Sorry about that!

They have stores in:

Arizona: Mesa, 2 in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City,
 Tempe, 2 in Tucson.
Connecticutt: Darien, Fairfield, Westport
Maryland: Rockville
Massachussetts: Arlington, Brookline, Cambridge,
 Framingham, Needham, Swampscott, Tyngsboro
Nevada: Henderson, Las Vegas, Reno
New Jersey: Westfield, (Opening soon: Wayne &
Marleton)
New York: Commack, Hewlett, Larchmont, Merrick,
 Oceanside, Plainview, Scarsdale
Oregon: Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Portland
Virginia: Fairfax, Tyson's, (Opening soon: Bailey's)
Washington: Bellevue, Burien, Everett, Federal Way,
 Issaquah, Kirkland, Seattle
and, of course, lots and lots of stores in California.

Huette