SC - First Feast

Nancy Santella annaoftderturm at pathway.net
Thu Apr 15 00:34:21 PDT 1999

Hi everyone,

        I am doing my first feast with-in a month. The hall will hold 100,
but my shire advisers said to plan for 48. I am making meat pies and
dumplings ahead and freezing them. But my real concern is what do I do if
the morning of the event 50 more people decide to stay for feast. Do I run
to the store and buy all the food over again and make every thing again.
This point is making me real nervous. I will welcome any of your suggestions
or horror stories (only if they have HAPPY ENDINGS)

Anna OftderTurm
                                                                Sunder Oak's
Cooks and Assassins Guild Mistress