SC - Byzantine murri naqi

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 07:03:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/15/99 12:22:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Would you say it tastes similar to soy sauce? If different, can you
describe
 how it differs in taste? >>

Describing taste is  a difficult thing to do. It is salty has a spicy under
taste that is difficult to pinpoint, with subtle hints of 'smokyness' and an
elusive sweetness. This a really poor description, I know but can you tell me
what celery tastes like? :-)

Ras