SC - This and That

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 15 13:54:38 PDT 1999

Well, as much as I'd like to stay and chat about dishwashing, rose water
(try letting the petals stay in a closed glass jar in the sun for a
while, you should be able to gather rose oil, very expensive [ie. hard to
get]), semi-naked men washing my dishes (hey, my late husband did that in
the kitchen I was cooking in at the event we met at, hmmm...) and all the
other fascinating stuff; I'm supposed to be packing to go to Fool's War,
and we leave tonight.
	So, carry on without me, I won't unsubscribe, which should be good for
about 1,000 messages when I get home.
	Christianna
PS, Stephan, there is a movement afoot on the Tavern Yard (Meridies' chat
list) to get volunteers doing data entry for Early Period articles.  (The
originals are too poor to scan well)  One of our Knights and I are going
to meet about it this weekend, and exchange copies of issues we each
lack, to insure against future volunteers misplacing one.
We have someone here who has a start at something like your Florilegium
(see, I know what it's called) and has given us legal guidlines for the
publishing info.  What format do you prefer?
C.