SC - OT: Places for green peppers and home-made food

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:19:32 PDT 1999

I do draw the line on adding green peppers to chili or spaghetti sauce for
that matter.
Yuck!

Res

	I'm with you!  I also don't like them on pizza.

	Observation:  American food, in order to seem
	"Wholesome" or "home-made", seems to have to be
	"chunky".  I tend to be a messy eater, hard as
	I try not to be.  I also have, physiologically,
	a small mouth.  I don't like large chunks in my
	food, especially soup or stew or spaghetti
	sauce that's not supposed to require carving
	before consumption.  I also tend to like my
	spaghetti sauce cooked down and with lots of
	meat and wine flavor, not "sweet".

Berengaria