SC - Goat roast help requested

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 18:44:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/21/99 12:52:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cnevin at caci.co.uk writes:

<< I understand it can be tough.
 Does anyone have any advice or pointers? Should I boil it for a while before
 roasting or what?
 Ciao,
 Lucretzia >>

Hmmm..this surprises me. I have cooked goat before and am cooking it for the
Ladies event. I have never had it come out 'tough'. Slow roasting would be
the best way to do it. That is how I did it before. Think 'pot roast'. :-)

Ras