SC - Questions

Nelson.Beth Nelson.Beth at EPCRA.org
Thu Apr 22 13:24:28 PDT 1999

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BE8CFE.784F7040

> Okay three questions:=20
>=20
> <From: "Butterfield, Margaret" <msbutterfield at mail.aacc.cc.md.us>=20
> <Subject: RE: SC - Saffron=20
> <=20
> <I grow my own.=A0 Get the bulbs from a place in Texas=20
>=20
> Where do you get this?=A0 Is it possible to be grown in a container =
(live in
> an apartment :( )=20
>=20
> <Chocolate mint - strange! but yes, I'd make it again=20
>=20
> What do you use chocolate mint for normally?=A0 I have been looking =
for some
> ever since I first heard of chocolate mint a few years ago but I =
always
> seem to hit the nurserys at the wrong time of the year to get some =
and I'm
> not quite sure what I would use it for but being Chocolate and Mint =
one of
> Beth's laws says I must have some.
>=20
> And finally (not on topic for the list but will cut down on list
> annoyance) Does anyone know how do to get my stupid Windows Messaging
> program to stop sending out my messages in html?=A0 I checked the =
online
> help (the only help I have) and I can't find the instructions and I =
get
> annoyed when I see the html on the digest version from other people =
let
> alone from me.
>=20
> Thanks in advance,=20
>=20
> Orlaith=20
> Orlaith at usa.net=20
>=20
>=20

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BE8CFE.784F7040

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE> Questions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">Okay three questions:</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><From: "Butterfield, =
Margaret" <msbutterfield at mail.aacc.cc.md.us></FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><Subject: RE: SC - =
Saffron</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><I grow my own.=A0 Get the bulbs =
from a place in Texas</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Where do you get this?=A0 Is it =
possible to be grown in a container (live in an apartment :( =
)</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><Chocolate mint - strange! but yes, =
I'd make it again</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">What do you use chocolate mint for =
normally?=A0 I have been looking for some ever since I first heard of =
chocolate mint a few years ago but I always seem to hit the nurserys at =
the wrong time of the year to get some and I'm not quite sure what I =
would use it for but being Chocolate and Mint one of Beth's laws says I =
must have some.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">And finally (not on topic for the list =
but will cut down on list annoyance) Does anyone know how do to get my =
stupid Windows Messaging program to stop sending out my messages in =
html?=A0 I checked the online help (the only help I have) and I can't =
find the instructions and I get annoyed when I see the html on the =
digest version from other people let alone from me.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks in advance,</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Orlaith</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Orlaith at usa.net</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>
</P>