SC - SC: wayward peas, was feedback for menu, please!

Butterfield, Margaret msbutterfield at mail.aacc.cc.md.us
Fri Apr 23 05:15:27 PDT 1999

Most of my close friends are in the SCA and they call me Olwen.  My bosses
and everyone else calls me Sam except Nancy who decided several years ago to
call me Texas Tanya-no I don't know why.  The only one that calls me
Margaret is my dad **shudder**and he's no nice guy.
My daughter is a Veggie and she gets some non-animal geletin stuff (can't
remember the name) we use to thicken stuff with.  You might try that for
your puree.
I'm way into subtelties and food art.  I can't document exactly the
creations I sometimes come up with, only the ingredients.  Usually folks are
wowed enough they let it pass.  They did some REALLY elaborate stuff back
then that I have trouble duplicating with mondern equipment. Geez, I would
give anything to go back and work with some of those folk.  But I still
can't document a radish rose.