SC - distilling

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Fri Apr 23 05:31:42 PDT 1999

>  Now where was I gonna set up my moonshine still ........
> Phlip

Try West Virginia.

Apparently a couple of enterprising lads have jumped
through all the right hoops to produce authentic
mountain 'shine.  (Source: NTN "Abused News" Trivia 4/22/99)

BTW, thanks for the tag-poem you are using.  I believe you
just provided new grist for a sermon...

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Rev. Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com