SC - The war of Northern agression? (was hi I'm new)

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Tue Apr 27 01:27:52 PDT 1999

> Phillipa knows that it does not matter where you live now, but where you were
> born and raised that makes you a Southerner, or a Yankee for that matter.

I will happily stay a Yankee, thanks! Did my short stint as a " D**M
Yankee( military wife- bleah!!) was a good girl, I can home. :>)
I have friends in Meridies who would even like to see me go back
there, too many big bugs, humidity, and tornados- besides, I like
snow!!

Now I'm not in New England, but then AFAIK, there is no Fayetteville,
NY, so I couldn't be a Southerner if I tried.

I'm pretty close to Yankee Stadium, though...does that count?

Depends on which side of the Hudson River it's on, if it's to the
west , nope sorry, you are simpley a " Northerner"

Fiona