SC - Ooops..hello!

Allison Hewett bf17346 at binghamton.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:07:45 PDT 1999

Oh, dear, I don't actually believe I've introduced myself....

Alethea Eastriding, currently of the Shire of Sterylnge Vale,
AEthelmearc  (until mid-May), then the Provence of Malagentia, East,
then in September Thames Reach, Drachenwald.
(Mundanely a theatre student; home in Maine for the summer, then going
to London <vbg> to study.)
I figured out at my second event that the kitchen is the best place to
be, and generally try to spend an hour or two helping in the kitchen
wherever I go.  On 15 May, the day before I graduate, I'm "officially"
helping for the first time; Dame Aoife is cooking, I'm doing most of the
desserts and organizing servers.

Upon which note; does anyone have general suggestions for serving in
general, and High Table in particular?  My first attempt at serving, on
Saturday, was...ahem...eventful, and I'd like to make sure my High Table
servers don't have any similar problems.

Yours,
Alethea