SC - Food & Feast in Medieval England

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:25:12 PDT 1999

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 29-Apr-99 SC - Food & Feast
in Mediev.. by Acanthusbk at aol.com
> If you're aware that the quality of this book is not as good as it could be
> and understand that the value of the book actually *is* $9.98, then it's a
> good purchase. If you're expecting the Sutton hardcover, now out of
> print and scarce, this is not it.

You're talking the Wren Publishing hardcover edition, right?  What
exactly ARE the quality issues with this book?  I've got a copy and it's
quite nice.  The black and white photos are clear, as are the color
photos in the middle. It is nicely typeset and laid out.  The binding
seems a little weak, but I tend to abuse my books badly, so it may just
be me.

toodles, margaret