SC - big spice question

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 13:13:42 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/9/99 1:44:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, him at gte.net
writes:

<< Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thank you,

 Helen >>

Since I have been wroking with you in private a little on this project, you
will , hopefully understand that what I am about to say is serious but not
critical.

I think you are putting the cart in front of the horse, so to speak. First
you get your recipes worked out and written in the final format. Then you
take a piece of paper and write down the amount of each ingredient. Then you
add it up. The resulting figures found under the individual seasioning names
will be the 'amount of spice  you need to buy'. It really is that simple. ;-)

Ras