SC - Pennsic Cookery Class Suggestions: Long

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 13:25:46 PDT 1999

alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< What stuff
 have you been sending to the List to help those of us who "don't know
 any better"?  And (not too tongue in cheek) what about a class on
 interpreting recipes using the danged cuskynoles as an example???

I would be willing to do a class on redacting recipes-from source to final
preparation and presentation if someone would be able to be a sounding board
for ideas regarding class notes/organization and other 'lesson planning'
things. My usual mode of 'teaching is to 'get in the kitchen' and just do it
(cook, that is) with the person who desires to learn which, obviously, is not
the best type of teaching for the more structured and less kitchen friendly
Pennsic setting. This is a bit 'scary' hbut I have decided that it's now or
never so anyone willing to work with me on this would be appreciated. Private
responces are incouraged.

Ras