SC - about spices quantities

David Dendy ddendy at silk.net
Sat Apr 10 00:51:20 PDT 1999

Since Helen's question about spice quantities has generated considerable
interest, I am reposting, with her encouragement, my reply to her original
question to me (the first bit below). I thought I'd best do this to show
that my reply was strictly historical, and that I am not actually trying to
unload half our stock on her in reality (although if anyone *does* want half
our stock, have I got a deal . . .  :) )

Yours aromatically,
Francesco