SC - Wegman's

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 04:59:31 PDT 1999

alasdair.maciain at snet.net writes:

<< What about the Tea Company?  Or IGA?

 Alasdair mac Iain >>

The location of Wegmans is accurate, unfortunately for those outside the
area. However, my point was that it was a market that did NOT hesitate to
order the things for you that they didn't normally carry. Now that i am aware
of their limited  location, I find it even more awe inspiring that they could
get the eels last year and the goats this year just for the asking. :-0

Ras