SC - Congratulations SCA-Cook's list

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Apr 10 23:57:26 PDT 1999

Greetings to all the wonderful people on this list,

I just realized looking at some of my old messages that this list was
originally started about a week and two years ago. I don't know the
exact day. Basically in the first week of April 1997.

I joined within a day or two of it's starting up and have learned
an enormous amount listening to everyone and sometimes participating.
My thanks to those who have put up with all my questions.

I have met a number of new and wonderful friends on this list and
hope to be able to put more faces to names at some future SCA events.

While the list traffic has sometimes been high and sometimes I have
struggled to keep up, I still find the personal comments and opinions
expressed create an atmosphere of friends or family that keeps me
coming back that a drier, more serious list might not. Thank you
Sir Gunthar for stepping in when you felt you had to.

Thank you everyone else, new and longtime participant, expert cook
and beginning cook, long time peers and folks brand new to the SCA
or those not even in the SCA for the wonderful time I have had here.
May it continue to be so.
  Stefan
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net