SC - Introducing Francesco Sirene, belatedly

Helen him at gte.net
Mon Apr 12 11:19:02 PDT 1999

Hi,
    I am glad you are new.  'Cause I thought I had just not been paying
attention and had missed your intro and everyone knew you but me.  (thought I
was having a blonde moment)  I am glad you are here and I think your info is
great.  I love to get info and I for one would rather support my friend's
business than someone else.  That is why I was so excited about the verjus.  The
guy was so nice on the phone and went nuts for all the links I sent him and was
so thrilled he sent me a small bottle of verjus to play with.  So, to help him
and us I did what I did about webbing info.  If we can order it reasonably from
someone we know and is willing to give info than I say GREAT!  (even if it is
OOP)
    Your info will be in period and I hate reading and getting excited about
something only to find out I can't get it.  And that happens alot.  So, every
time you get a new spice you should send out some uses for it and then tell us
that you have it in stock.  I don't think that is bad at all.  Also telling us
other names so we may find it locally is good to.

Thanks for all your help,
Helen