SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 16:07:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 3:25:48 PM Central Daylight Time, Jgoldsp at aol.com
writes:

<< If I may add my two cents in a word few words I agree with Ras anyone who
 does all that work and is expected to do the major clean up somebody is nuts
 and it ain't me!
 Joram >>

Sometimes it just works out that you are the only one left in the kitchen
when the time for cleanup comes around.  What are you going to do, leave the
mess there for some unsuspecting autocrat?  Besides, it will end up being
your reputation that gets hurt - (Oh that Suzanne, she NEVER cleans up HER
kitchen!) No, you are going to clean it up, even if it means adding several
MORE hours to the time you have spent on your feet.  It's unfortunate, but it
happens.  Been there, done that.

Although, I should add too that I have had help on those late night clean ups
at times as well!  I remember one particular TMT where I would have ended up
COMPLETELY alone in a frightening kitchen if it weren't for Baron Aidian and
Sir Severin (My Heroes)

Suzanne.