SC - site fee entitlement was After feast

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:59:34 PDT 1999

> but there are always and will always be thos who
>feel that their site fee entitles them to be entertained, and to have
>others do for them.

Several have mentioned this and it makes me wonder:
If staff don't pay, at what level does one cease to be a staff member
and become a paying attendee volunteering for a task?

In our barony, everyone pays to attend. For any event, most of the
sponsoring canton is staff in one way or another.  Often members of
surrounding cantons serve just as much or more than some canton
members.  The royals who are obligated to attend don't pay, other
royals might not.