SC - National Grocery Chains

souxsi at geocities.com souxsi at geocities.com
Wed Apr 14 12:50:12 PDT 1999

> > You all are overlooking one grocery chain that really
> >  is national -- Trader Joe's.

While I think this all maybe slightly off topic, this perhaps is
related.. If anyone has a Trader Joes in their area that they have not
visited, I highly suggest you do so. a good friend of mine is a "crew
captain," or manager of the one we have here, and their prices are as
low as they can make them. They have a lot of interesting sauces and
specialty foods that you just can't buy anywhere else. I have found soem
food that is very period, especially things like herbed wine and such.
They have lovely cheeses and fruit juices too. They don't advertise at
all, unless on the web counts, in order to keep their costs down.

http://www.traderjoes.com/

Soux o the Wold