SC - Re: Pennsic Cookery Class Suggestions

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 14 15:49:49 PDT 1999

Ras wrote:

>The class on redactions will be occuring. I am in the process of
>firming up a 'plan' and several other wonderful people from this list
>have offered various talents to help me mke it a reality. :-)

>Alys, if you're reading , please direct me privately as to what i have
>to do to get this in the book and make it official.

There is a handy-dandy on-line form at the Pennsic web site, if you
have web access.  It will give me just about all the info I need to
schedule your class.  While I will take "direct contact", the on-line
form certainly is more helpful for the first contact.

FYI, folks, we are now over 100 instructors and some 340 sessions.  I
sure would like to have more Land Grab Week classes!

Alys Katharine, doing my 4th Pennsic A&S, and 3rd in a row