SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Michelle Groulx dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Apr 18 10:14:51 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: Nick Sasso <grizly at mindspring.com>
<snip>

>Another related note...I do not believe that my home Barony of over 200
>people on the roles (some 50 to 80 active) should have to send Heralds
>to ask for help.  We should have people enough to perform these tasks
>without that.  We should afford an opportunity for others to get some
>skin in the game and feel a part, but not demand volunteers from the
>paying crowd.  Just my humble opinions.

Niccolo, this SHOULD be done ahead of time. If the Autocrat won't or can't
do it, I do. That way I'm not scrambling the day of and voluntelling people
to do so. And if I had to, you can guarantee it would be a voluntold
situation. But as I've said before, I have never come across this problem of
a lack of help. <whew> If the heralding idea works though, then it works.
Whatever works...

Micaylah