SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 10:37:57 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/18/99 10:10:02 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

>  Things tend to go more smoothly when you're not looking for the knife that
>  got lost under the garbage on the counter, etc. I also organize my kitchen
>  to the nth degree with utensils/pots in one place, ingredients in another
>  and so on. Anyone else notice this phenomenon ever?

I know that when I am alone in my kitchen, I do clean as I go, but also, if I
put a knife down, it's still there when I go back to pick it up.  When
sharing a kitchen with another or several other cooks, it always works better
if everyone cleans as they go, AND puts things where they belong.

Mordonna