SC - SC-Coleman Fantasy Kitchen

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Mon Apr 19 08:57:26 PDT 1999

I have made (and Ber can vouch for it) 'cozys' for the coolers, the water,
the rolling shelf/cart thingie that the stove sits on.

	Yes, it's true, I can vouch for the cooler cozies.
	They're pretty cute.  I can also vouch for the knives.
	I gave her the knives.  The hotel I worked for was
	surplussing them, and I didn't expect her to still be
	using them now!  What she *didn't* mention, was that
	she walked away cackling maniacally, "Knives...I have
	knives...heh heh heh..." and all our friends came up
	to me going "*WHY* did you give her sharp objects?"

	Lainie is kind of like the Current MIddle Ages Martha
	Stewart for "making your camp look less obviously like
	a Coleman catalogue".

Berengaria