SC - My first time..

Amanda B. Humphrey kwah at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 11:42:25 PDT 1999

Hello everyone.
My name is Amanda, I am Lady Bebhinn from Trimaris.  I have been a
subscriber for the past month and I just wanted to tell you all how
wonderful all your posts are.

You are all so helpful and always seem to know where to find things .  I am
looking for a reference to radishes being period.  I am currently preparing
an art/sci entry and need to document the things I am using for my
soltetie.  I have thus far been able to find turnips, and apples, and
parsley, etc.  But radishes seem to elude me at every turn.  Could someone
suggest a book or web site or just a bibliography type reference that
mentions radishes?

Thank you.

Lady Bebhinn O'Siodhachain
Shire of Starhaven