SC - Pennsic accomodations

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 16:14:12 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/24/99 6:39:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tantra at optonline.net writes:

<< Where will y'all be camping?  I would like to meet as many of the people
that I
 have gotten to know through this group as is possible.

I will be camping with Caer Frig, as will Phlip, Puck and Elysant and a
couple of others that i can't remember. :-) However, we usually all get
together for a List Gathering at Pennsic. I don't know if this has been put
on the class schedule or not but perhaps Alys would know. Last year the
gathering had a a very large showing and the food was WONDERFUL! Hope to see
you there and drop by Caer Frig at meal time sometime morning, noon or night.
The camp is always open to all comers at mealtime and the food is always
adequate. ;-)

Ras