SC - Charles Perry

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 17:11:43 PDT 1999

Cariadoc,

You keep mentioning Charles Perry.  Is he the same
Charles Perry who writes for the LA Times Food
Section?
What cookbooks has he published/translated?  I have
been looking for him on RLIN and on Amazon.com
and I can't find that he has published anything under
his own name. Are you planning to publish the cookbook
that he translated for you?

Huette