SC - The war of Northern agression? (was hi I'm new)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 27 06:07:52 PDT 1999

DeeWolff at aol.com wrote:

> "Eh,Youse gotta problem wit dat????" is more likely...........
>
> <chuckle><meant to be funny,not an insult, we live in the same
> group......><and all of the standard please don't flame me stuff>
>
> Andrea,Ostgardr

Noble Lady:

Certainly I'm capable of speaking in the local patois when called upon.
However, in good conscience, I should point out you have neglected to
mention the other essential expressions, " 'ey!!! Ged offa moy cahw!!!"
(New York City children often used to sit on cars parked on the street.
This has become less common due to sensitive car alarms, I suspect.) And
then there's the even more essential, "Fugedda-boudditt!!!!", which
generally means "You're welcome!"

A well-known Duke and Knight of the Society, when I thanked him in
connection with his involvement in my qualification to fight, responded
with the latter expression...but he's from Joisey City, as far as I
know.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy