SC - Pigs for Pennsic.

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Thu Apr 29 04:43:12 PDT 1999

as wanda has already described, there was an incident many years ago ( i
was there but don't remember the year, maybe pennsic nine or ten ) when
the horde brought in a pig, butchered it badly, disturbed their neighbors
for a long ways around, and then didn't even bother to bury the guts,
attracting swarms of flies and leaving an -awful- mess.

not that any of you would make such a muck of it, i'm just repeating the
long, long standing pennsic rule - no slaughtering of live animals on
site.

elaina