SC - OT She made it!

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Thu Apr 29 06:26:51 PDT 1999

I've needed shelter under the rock many times.  Mostly suffering from
third-degree embarassment!  I earned a "Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
Administration, Emphasis in Accounting."  My boyfriend said, "I always knew you
were full of BS!"  But my eyes are blue, not brown as his.  Thanks for all your
good wishes.  Lady Liandnan (nee Leanna)