SC - Feast Steward vs. Cook

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Fri Apr 30 08:12:54 PDT 1999

I do both kinds of cooking and also admit to experimenting on mundanes.
The golden apples (spicy meatballs) from "To The King's Taste" are great
tourney food -- leave off the endoring and the honey for non-sticky finish.
They are always one of the first things gone. Don't substitute for the
cubebs --if you have trouble finding them, let me know.  Butterfly Herbs in
Missoula, Mont. stocks them and they do mail order. :)
I have also adapted the venison stew (roo broth) recipe from the same source
to be a filling for meat pie.  Again, let me know in season, and I might
just be able to ship some venison, too.  One advantage to living in Montana.
Raoghnailt/Laura