SC - I'm Gettin' Hitched - OT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 30 22:51:08 PDT 1999

Jeff Gedney wrote:

> The subject line says it all
> I'm getting married this weekend, so I will not be able to reply unitl I get back on Monday, May 10th. (talk to ya then!)
> Have fun, Kiddies!

Yes, Brandu, it's okay to admit it!

There'll you'll be, in one of the, or the, happiest moments of your
life, and you'll suddenly feel an inescapable urge, and say, "Gee,
honey! I didn't think I'd miss it at all, but we need to get back:
they're arguing about cuskynoles again! Can you ever forgive me?"

Blessings forever on both of you, ya galoot!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com