SC - OT: Newbie in Alaska needs help contacting someone

Sun Aug 1 12:16:41 PDT 1999

Greetings Anne,

Seeing this reminded me.  Did you get the information I sent about the SCA
contacts at Lawton?  And how did your stepson's basic training go?

We haven't been overly hot (for Oklahoma) until the past couple of weeks,
but right now I wouldn't wish anyone the joy of basic.

Terry