SC - Advice on copyright, please

Wajdi a14h at zebra.net
Mon Aug 2 08:24:19 PDT 1999

Chere Caer Frig,
 I, Pamela Hewitt, the Harper have yet to come to Pennsic, but I am
interested in pottery, glazes, tiles and Italian majolica. I have a
contact to make yet in Austin for Majolica, Mistress Clarissa, but do
you have a website? A bibliography to share? I am looking for
information on the "Canterberry Tiles? I think that is what they are
called. I have "Srafitoed" (sp.?) King Mark listening to Tristran play
the harp and Tristran and Isolte "wrestling" for a harp which is usually
called "The Music Lesson". I understand these tiles were stamped or
stenciled, but I didn't know that when I did mine. I have some basic
books, but need information on modern glazes to replace the lead green
and yellow. I live in Temple, Texas and it is an hour and a half to get
to anywhere. Could you e-mail me places to start as in a bibliography.
Merci,
Pamela