SC - Introducing Myself

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Aug 2 14:17:06 PDT 1999

I suppose the use of eating fetus was spread in the 17th and the 18th century,
when millions of untamed cattle roamed in the green pastures of Argentina and
Uruguay. At that time was normal for the "gauchos" to kill a cow or a bull, eat
the tongue and leave the rest untouched.
It was before the industrailization and the export of the meat.
But the proportions of things are still unchanged in Uruguay: 3 millions people,
8 millions cattle, several millions horses and sheep.
You can drive around the countryside for 5 hours and meet only cattle, no
people.
Yours
Ana