SC - candied spices and other stuff

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 16:39:40 PDT 1999

helen at directlink.net writes:

<< Sorry you will not like this Ras,  >>

I don't know if I would like it or not. I simply am physically incapable of
eating it. :-) It sounds great though. I have been told that I make a great
potato salad. I must because it always gets eaten up. To prepare it I simply
gather the ingredients together and hold my breath, running from the kitchen
to take a new breath.

Ras